Past conference attendees have validated that HostingCon presented them with the best networking opportunities of the year. From the education sessions to the social venues to the exhibit hall, you’ll speak face-to-face with the people behind the technology, innovations, and partnerships that can help make you more successful.
Networking opportunities include:
- 3 Official Networking Events (see below for details)
- After-hours Partner Events
- Meet others in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking Breakfasts
- Networking Lunches
- Roundtable Discussion Sessions
- New! Speed Networking Session
- New! "Sweatworking" morning yoga sessions at the L.A. Hotel Downtown
- New! Women In Tech Meetup - L.A. Hotel Downtown's Bar9 on Monday, April 3 from 8:00-10:00pm
- Setup meetings in advance with HostingCon Connect
- Plus many more opportunities during the conference!
New Networking Opportunities
Join us at the The LA Hotel Downtown for free morning Yoga = Networking + a little Sweat = Sweatworking! Leave your proposals and business cards behind... come meet and sweat it out on your mats! Forgo the usual handshake, instead get a leg up and sharpen your focus as you balance and network between breaths. Nama-slay your ideas with Yogis On The Move!
· Light and healthy morning snacks and beverages will be provided.
· A complimentary shuttle bus will be provided to the Convention Center following this networking event and throughout the day.
Women in Tech After Hours Meetup
Tuesday, April 4 - 6:30-7:15am
Wednesday, April 5 - 6:30-7:15am
Thursday, April 6 - 6:30-7:15am
Location: The LA Downtown Hotel
·Please bring your Data Center World or HostingCon badge. Location and instructions will be emailed after you RSVP.
·RSVP requested but not required via form here.
Women working in tech face their own set of challenges and road blocks. HostingCon and Data Center World are working to break those blocks! Start off the week with some great networking with other ladies in the industry. Meet up after your dinner plans at the LA Hotel Downtown’s Bar9 on Monday, April 3 from 8:00-10:00pm. Grab a drink (no host bar) and network with each other. Make contacts that will be invaluable for your time in LA this week, and for your career. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Official Networking Events:
This year, we're pulling out all the stops with three Official Networking Events. Things kick things off on Monday with the HostingCon Game Show where everyone plays along to win prizes and have fun! Tuesday is the Opening Networking Reception followed by the Exhibit Hall Happy Hour on Wednesday. Official Networking Events are open to All Access Passholders and Exhibitors.
HostingCon Game Show
Monday, April 3
5:00pm - 6:30pm
Petree Hall C, Los Angeles Convention Center
Food & Drinks Sponsor:
Opening Networking Reception
Tuesday, April 4
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Petree Plaza, Los Angeles Convention Center
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour
Wednesday, April 5
4:30pm - 6:30pm
Exhibit Hall, Los Angeles Convention Center