Gender Diversity & Equity Session
The Power of Parental Leave
Tuesday, April 4
12:00pm - 1:00pm
HostingCon Global 2017, Petree Hall C. Lunch will be provided.
Purchase a HostingCon All Access Pass and RSVP using the form below.
Many tech companies today are talking about parental leave, but what impact does this have on your business? In this session, we will outline the business importance of parental leave, sharing GoDaddy’s case study of going from offering just the basics for new moms to offering a highly competitive parental leave that allows all new parents to welcome their new baby. Katee and Rob will share how GoDaddy got here, the benchmarking we did (and continue to do) to stay competitive, and the extras that make this special time for our employees easier. We’ll share the Power of Parental Leave and how it has impacted our employees in a positive way.
Complete the form below to attend:
- Katee Van Horn, VP of Global Engagement & Inclusion, GoDaddy
- Rob Wisniewski, Director of Benefits, GoDaddy
- Wilfried Beeck, CEO, ePages
- Lori McLeese, Global Head of Human Resources, Automattic
- Elisabeth Kurek, VP Partner Growth, uberall
- Sam Renkema, CEO, SpamExperts